« Home | Redemption and advice » | BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!! » | Last minute thoughts, part 2 » | Last minute thoughts, part 1 » | One day left... » | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia » | Death of a computer » | Overreaction? »

Aftermath

Well, its been a long weekend. In fact, its been so long that Im even resting today. Its almost hard to believe that I am back in the real world. I have to keep reminding myself that exams are coming up in a few weeks.

I just received the state bar's care package.



For those in the know, I didn't notice this before but it looks like the examiners replaced the use of the social security number and replaced it with a "file number" instead. After all, you don't want one of your graders to lose a stack of tests with individual SSNs. Wouldn't that suck?

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger