« Home | What now? » | Old junk » | Aftermath » | Redemption and advice » | BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!! » | Last minute thoughts, part 2 » | Last minute thoughts, part 1 » | One day left... » | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! »

The MBE was harder?

Apparently, this exam's grading curve was a bit more forgiving. I applied my July 2005 scores to this year's grading formula and my overall score improved by nine points. Still not enough to pass though.

In July 2006, the mean score of the MBE for CA applicants was a raw score of 135 translating into a scaled score of 1451. The national average MBE score was a raw score of 133.
In July 2005, the mean MBE score for CA takers was also a raw score of 135 but the scaled score was 1436. The national average was a raw score of 132.

I am posting this info because I and some other repeaters thought the MBE this time was a lot harder than last July. But apparently, there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger