« Home | Old junk » | Aftermath » | Redemption and advice » | BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!! » | Last minute thoughts, part 2 » | Last minute thoughts, part 1 » | One day left... » | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia »

What now?

Over the last few days, I got congratulatory handshakes, hugs, phone calls, and emails.

Among my classmates and other former law students, the most frequent question I had to answer was: "How did you do it without taking a bar review course?" There's a long and short answer to this question and for obvious reasons I gave them the short answer: "I thought I could pass without it."

I talked to a few of my classmates who didn't pass the exam....again. The thought of studying for the test again makes me want to puke.
One scored in the high 1300's, which was a little lower than than the February test but was an improvement from last July.
Another scored in the mid 1300's. I forgot this person's past scores but I'm guessing there was no improvement.

One bad thing that came out of this ordeal was that I started smoking again. The nerve-wracking experience of waiting and worrying compelled me to take it up again. I thought I could quit after I found out, but the addiction wont let me off the hook so easily. I think I should be able to kick the habit over the weekend. Usually I am able to quit by not having a cigarette for 24 hours.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger