« Home | The chicken or the egg? » | Lucid dream? » | I hate women sometimes. » | Off to exams. » | Talk to me! » | For those who didn't pass... » | The MBE was harder? » | What now? » | Old junk » | Aftermath »

Am I overanalytical?

I finally got some real sleep last night. In my dream, I saw the crush hanging out and laughing with someone I know. It must have been pretty bad because it woke me up. While I am certain that I have accepted the reality of our relationship (or lack thereof), I think my subconscious mind wanted more answers before it can let go.

I suppose because so little has happened that afternoon there are many questions left unanswered. But in a situation like this, there are three problems: First, it will be difficult, perhaps impossible to get the answers from the crush. Second, for each question answered, at least one more follow up question will arise, creating a possibly endless cycle of questions and pondering. Finally, even if I could get all of the answers, they are ultimately irrelevant because it won't change anything.

So I suppose it will take more time before my subconscious can move on. As annoying as it is, I suppose in the bigger scheme of things, it makes finding the right person a very special moment.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger